Sunday, February 8, 2009

crying is a waste of time...and other random thoughts

Aging is inevitable--this is why I don't understand all of the "old to young magic creams" that are taking over my television set. All I want to do is watch re-runs of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and I am subjucated to see a bunch of sagging old women lift, tuck and pluck their way back to youth...um, gross?

Needless to say I hate commercials.

Watching horror movies with a bunch of loud teenagers, not fun. Watching a BAD horror movie with the snark remarks of a bunch of loud teenagers, fun.

Gum = good. Taffy = bad.

Love at first sight is a fairy tale put together by a bunch of pretty people with no talent, (besides the implied). "Personality matters" was created by a bunch of ugly people with plenty of talent, (besides the implied).

That is all...

Much love,

Bella

No comments: